Some error has occured.
Find Details Here: Ayurvedic Consultation Fee
What is included in Ayurvedic Consultation?
Our ayurvedic consultation includes the assessment of:
- Ayurvedic Prakriti (Body Type Analysis). In our premium service, we provide details of a unique combination of different dosha in your body. Our recommendations are entirely based on the unique combination of dosha, as per your individual needs.
- Analyzing the cause of your disease as per ayurveda.
- Interpreting the predominance of dosha in your health condition at the level of primary, secondary, and tertiary dominance of Vata, Pitta and Kapha Doshas and their subtypes.
- Identification the tolerability of specific medicines in health condition.
- Recommendation of Ayurvedic Diet based on ‘Food as Medicine’, an ancient principle of ayurvedic medicine. We will also provide the customized food list suitable for your unique combination of dosha in body type as well as in your health condition.
- Recommendation of ayurvedic medicines and herbs suitable for your health condition.
- Answering your queries (if any). After our first email for complete assessment and recommendation, you will have 7 days to ask queries to clear doubts regarding disease or treatment.
How does “Ayurvedic Consultation” work?
- First, provide all possible details in the form above.
- We will analyze your medical history, Dosha, Prakriti, and Vikriti according to ayurvedic principles.
- We will also do “Anshansh Kalpana” by which we will interpret the need of specific herbs and ayurvedic medicines for you according to the primary, secondary, and tertiary dominance of Vata, Pitta and Kapha Doshas and their subtypes.
- According to Anshansh Kalpana, each person requires specific medicine or herbs, which can differ from person to person for the same disease. Ayurvedic medicines and herbs are recommended in this way cures the root cause of the disease and stops its recurrence.
- We will recommend prepare an appropriate prescription according to “Anshansh Kalpana” for your health condition and email you the details.
- You can procure medicines yourself or ask us to prepare for you and send medicine by courier.
About Online Ayurvedic Consultation
Ayurveda treats a whole individual instead of a single disease. So, it takes a lot of time to analyze all factors contributing ill health of a patient including involvement proportions of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Therefore, selection of a proper ayurvedic medicine is required for each individual with different ingredients or herbs according to involvement proportions of Dosha and based on several other factors. In ayurveda, medicines can be different even for the same disease in different people. We are expert in the field and we can definitely help you. A valuable opinion is the first step toward your ayurvedic journey that starts here with ayurvedic consultation.
Ayurveda Clinic provides Online Ayurvedic Consultation with experienced and best ayurvedic doctors. Fill the above ayurvedic consultation form and our doctor will provide you the best opinion and prescribe an effective treatment according to your health condition.
- Try to fill all columns given in the form. It will help us to have a better understanding of your body, mind, and health status.
- You will be redirected to payment gateway for paying our consultation fee.
- You will also receive an automated email notification, which also includes payment method if you have missed payment through the payment gateway after re-direction of this page. If you did not receive an email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or you might have written a wrong email address in the form.
- Consultation Fee is Valid for 2 weeks (14 Days). After 14 days, you require to re-fill the form and pay the fee again.
- You will receive our reply from “consultation @ ayurvedaclinic.org“ within 24 to 72 Hours. Add this email ID in your safe sender list.
- If you have not received our email within 72 hours, please check your spam folder. If you have not found the email, please write us at consultation @ ayurvedaclinic.com.